Site Safety Audits
Fast Start Safety audits help you determine how effective your safety programs are, and we believe they are an essential piece of your safety management system. Safety audits can be performed internally by supervisors and employees, or by third party auditors when you need an independent, non-biased audit of your operations.
Here are 6 reasons you should conduct regular inspections and safety audits:
- To verify your Safety & Health programs and procedures are working
- To verify that your employees and management are educated and up to date in your safety programs
- To verify compliance with applicable OSHA rules
- To identify potential hazards
- Verified OSHA Compliance
- To insure that your equipment is properly maintained and functioning properly
- To evaluate the competence of your supervisors’ safety training and performanc
Fast Start Safety audit and inspections have been shown to reduce the number of accidents, so it is something that benefits most employers. We recommend that you be proactive with safety. If you lack the resources to do site inspections and audits in-house, you can outsource these services to a Fast Start Safety expert.